MA International Relations
The international business environment is currently undergoing a series of fundamental and far-reaching economic, social, technological and geo-political changes. These changes have led to the emergence of a new and different market reality that demands of managers new and different patterns of thinking and behaviour.
The International Marketing MBA has been designed to equip students for a career in international marketing by developing the critical knowledge and competencies in the identification, analysis and solution of problems encountered in international marketing and the development of international marketing strategies.
The program is a dual award program and successful students will receive two degrees – one from Kadir Has University and one from Coventry University.
Programs are taught at Kadir Has Cibali campus, a city campus located in the heart of Istanbul – the business, cultural and educational centre of Turkey. Students can also choose to spend one semester in the UK studying at Coventry University’s London campus.
This program has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study MBA International Marketing you will benefit from:
- a unique experience delivered by universities with strong foundations in educating business leaders;
- work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures;
- assistance in securing future employment through essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview techniques;
- replacing conventional wisdoms with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking and new insights;
- learning and assessment methods that include an action learning approach focussed upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
The MBA International Marketing has been developed to provide graduates with the opportunity to acquire high level expertise in strategic business and commercial competencies needed for an international context.
The program emphasises the application of knowledge through opportunities such as internships and engagement with real-world business projects from the private, public and third sectors.
To apply for the program Turkish students must:
- Have an undergraduate degree at least 2.5/4 (GPA) or equivalent and,
- Demonstrate English proficiency with an overall IELTS score of 6.0 or its equivalent, in addition to a minimum score of 5.5 in each component (or equivalent) and,
- Submit a Valid Graduate Education Test Score (ALES) of 55 (Verbal or Combined) or a GRE score of 610 or a GMAT score of 450.
To apply for the program international students must:
- Have an undergraduate degree at least 2:2 (UK honors degree) or equivalent and,
- Demonstrate English proficiency with an overall IELTS score of 6.0 or its equivalent, in addition to a minimum score of 5.5 in each component (or equivalent).
For Further Details, Send your all educational documents on firstname.lastname@example.org