Master of Actuarial Practice
Study in Australia
This degree is designed for non-actuarial graduates who wish to obtain a professionally accredited qualification in actuarial science. Actuaries work in the financial management and control of insurance and related entities, and in the quantitative aspects of insurance, banking, investment and finance.
- Allows you to complete part or all of Part I and II of the Actuaries Institute professional qualifications
- Gives you the chance for partial professional accreditation with the Actuaries Institute if you demonstrate strong academic performance
- Offers a range of electives in actuarial science, statistics, finance and economics
The actuarial qualification has international recognition and many of our graduates work in international financial centres such as London, New York, Singapore, and Shanghai.
2 years full-time
Session 1 (March)
This degree is suitable for graduates who wish to pursue a career in actuarial and related statistical science and have a strong background in quantitative or business related disciplines.
- Australian Bachelor degree or recognised equivalent
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 (out of 4.00)
- Minimum English Language Proficiency: IELTS or IELTS equivalent of 6.5 overall, with minimum 6.0 in each band