MBA Global Business
The Global Business MBA has been designed to explore in detail the nature and implications of these changes and provide students with the skills and mindsets that will allow them to operate effectively within, and lead, the organisations of the future.
The program is a dual award program and successful students will receive two degrees – one from Kadir Has University and one from Coventry University.
Programs are taught at Kadir Has Cibali campus, a city campus located in the heart of Istanbul – the business, cultural and educational centre of Turkey. Students can also choose to spend one semester in the UK studying at Coventry University’s London campus.
This program has your future employability as its focus. By choosing to study MBA Global Business you will benefit from:
- a unique experience delivered by universities with strong foundations in educating business leaders;
- work-related activity and leading lectures from high-profile business figures;
- assistance in securing future employment through essential training in key areas such as CV writing, presentation skills and interview techniques;
- replacing conventional wisdoms with new and developing perspectives, new patterns of thinking and new insights;
- learning and assessment methods that include an action learning approach focussed upon team work, business simulations and real-world projects, all of which are underpinned by analysis and synthesis.
The MBA Global Business has been developed to provide graduates with the opportunity to acquire high level expertise in strategic business and commercial competencies needed for an international context.
The program emphasises the application of knowledge through opportunities such as internships and engagement with real-world business projects from the private, public and third sectors.
MBA programs are delivered over three semesters starting in September.
The program consists of a combination of core management modules, specialist global business modules and an internship, dissertation, or project.
MBA Global Business Modules include:
- Data Analysis and Business Statistics
- Business Policy and Strategic Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Managing/ Leading Organizations Ethically
- Critical Thinking and Business Communication
- Global Human Resource Management Strategies
- Managing International Trade
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Project Management
To apply for the program international students must:
- Have an undergraduate degree at least 2:2 (UK honors degree) or equivalent and,
- Demonstrate English proficiency with an overall IELTS score of 6.0 or its equivalent, in addition to a minimum score of 5.5 in each component (or equivalent).