MBA – Master of Business Administration
STUDY THE MOST WANTED DEGREE
The Master of Business Administration (MBA or M.B.A.) is a master’s degree in business administration (management) i.e. to gain scientific approaches to management. The core courses in an MBA program cover various areas of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, human resources, and operations management in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy. Most programs also include elective courses.
Accreditation bodies specifically for MBA programs ensure consistency and quality of education. Business schools in many countries offer programs tailored for full-time students, many with specialized concentrations.
In general, MBA programs are structured around core courses (an essentially standard curriculum), typically taken at the start of the MBA, and elective courses that can often allow for a subject specialty or concentration.
Thus, often in the program’s first part (first year):
- students will acquire the analytical tools necessary for the key management functions, as well as a working knowledge of these functions;
- while in the second part (second year) it is common for students to pursue elective courses, which often go towards a specialization.
- Full-time students often seek an internship during the interim. The degree culminates with coursework in business strategy. A dissertation or major project is usually a degree requirement, and similarly follows the completion of coursework. Topics in business ethics may be included in the first or second year (or both), with a correspondingly different focus.
An MBA prepares individuals for many types of careers. According to a survey by the Graduate Management Admissions Council, 64% of year 2012 MBA graduates used their MBA to change careers. Some of the more common jobs an MBA prepares one for include:
- Business Analyst or Strategist
- Business Development Analyst, Associate, or Manager
- Director (of a department)
- Financial Analyst
- Management Consultant
- Marketing Associate, Analyst, or Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Project, Product, or Program Manager
- Operations Analyst, Associate, or Manager[
Eligibility for the enrollment in MBA Degree:
- 16 years of formal education with good grades, more than 60% or equivalent in the latest degree. A degree can be in in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, MBBS (Medical) and / or any professional degree.
- MBA can be a good combination for your professional degree in another field as mentioned above.
- Professional Experience is recommended but not necessary in all MBAs.
- IELTS or TOEFL is a requirement – however, if you have studied throughout English medium, it can be considered.
ADMISSIONS NOW OPEN FOR JANUARY 2015
HR – THE LEADING STUDENT PLACEMENT AGENCY in collaboration with its top Ranking Universities of:
Is inviting applications for MBA programs starting in January 2015.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit following documents for initial assessment of your application for MBA:
- A Statement of Purpose – 300 words; please write a cover note on your email why would you like to study MBA, in which country (as above); how would you finance your education and what benefits you will get in your future professional careers. A good Statement of Purpose will help you to achieve Partial Scholarship or Bursary;
- Copies of All Education Documents
- Experience Letters if any;
- Copy of Passport
Please email above to: firstname.lastname@example.org